Getting Started with BrightStar's Ticket Scanner / Device Setup
How do I download the ticket scanner?
BrightStar's ticket scanner is available for download on the App Store.
iOS 6.1 and newer. (Supported devices include the iPhone 3GS and all newer models, as well as the fourth and fifth generations of the iPod touch.)
Download the app.
- Search for “BrightStar Ticket Scanner” in the App Store on your device.
- Tap INSTALL to begin your download.
- Once the download has completed, you can exit tap the BrightStar icon to begin.
To download your tickets and continuously sync your scan data, you will need to be connected to a local Wi-Fi network.
Enter your BrightStar account email and password; then tap SIGN IN. (Please note: If you need to reset your password, please visit your ticketing account in a web browser and follow the instructions.)
Select your events.
The first time you sign in to the ticket scanner, the app will automatically display the DEVICE SETUP menu, which allows you to select events for scanning. (You can access this menu later to edit your selection by tapping the DEVICE SETUP button on the main menu.)
- The menu displays a list of all upcoming events.
- Tap any event to select it.
- Tap an event again to deselect it.
- Note: When selecting events to download, tap the checkmark in the top right to automatically filter the events by date (today or tomorrow).
- When you have finished selecting events to scan, tap DOWNLOAD TICKETS.
- When the selected events have downloaded successfully, a confirmation message will appear. Tap to dismiss.
- A list of all selected events is displayed. All price levels are selected for each event by default.
- (Optional:) If you want to filter individual price levels, tap an event on this menu and select the price levels that should be accepted.
- Tap MAKE SELECTION when you have finished.
- Tap DONE to complete the event setup. Now you are ready to scan!
- (Having trouble downloading tickets or accessing events? You must be connected to a reliable Wi-Fi network in order to properly use the BrightStar Ticket Scanner.)
Did you find this article helpful?